Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Reflection Time

Hello,
It's Lola Lye hear, signing off. But before I do, I want to tell you everything I've learned. I have learned a lot through this survey and I have had a lot of fun figuring out how to do it. Not everyone is aware of what they're saying or where it comes from, but I think that's what made this survey more interesting. Everyone spoke most or some of the words but none of them really knew where all the words originated from.
This research makes me really want to know what other words, from different base languages, people are speaking, and if theyre aware of it. I want to figure these things out and maybe even do another suvery in order to. Well, that's all. Thank you, everyone who helped with this. Faith, Jasmine, Mrs. Bergman, and all those people who were willing to sit down and take my long survey.

Lola Lye.
Love is all you need.

No comments: